Answered By: Circulation Newman Library Last Updated: Apr 23, 2020 Views: 23
Do you have the SIC or NAICs code? Ratios are listed under SIC or NAICs codes.
To find the code, use the following:
- For SICs – look in the SEC/Edgar site.
- For NAICS – look in the North American Industry Classification System
- Pick out a company in the industry and search by its name in Mergent Online. The code is found under Company Details – synopsis
Once you have the code, use the following to get the industry ratios:
- Key Business Ratios
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios
- Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios
For additional help accessing and using Industry Ratios, please contact the library's business librarian Ellen Krupar.