Answered By: Robert Sebek
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2019     Views: 42

Yes, when searching databases, keep an eye out for the Get VText link, get vtext. If you see it, you should be able to get your results transferred into an ILLiad request form by following the directions from the Get VText page, get vtext.

Please also visit our Off Campus Access page for information about Accessing Library Resources Off Campus.

Contact Us