Answered By: Chris Shaver Last Updated: Feb 25, 2021 Views: 161
Follow these steps to set up Touchless Mobile Print:
- Install the Pharos Print app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and enter "pharos.lib.vt.edu" in the server address field. The port field should already say "443." Click connect.
- Enter your Hokie Passport number in the username field. Do not enter anything in the password field. Click "Log on."
- Touchless Mobile Print is ready to go!
You can now use the app to
- Check available balance
- View your print queue
- View activity history
- Delete print jobs
- Upload documents for printing
When you're ready to print your document just use the QR reader in the app to scan the QR code at the printer of your choice.