Answered By: Robert Sebek
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2020     Views: 18

Yes, as long as you remain in the Human Resources database (Banner). You'll need to contact your home department's HR representative annually to ensure you remain active in the database.

You can check your current status in OneCampus. Login to OneCampus using your PID, password, and 2nd factor, search for the Manage Accounts category, and then click on My Profile. It will list your current affiliations. You'll need to see VT-RETIREE listed under Affiliations to be able to have Off Campus Access to Library Resources.

There is nothing locally the library staff can do to change your affiliation with the university; you'll need to go through the department you retired from to have that updated. 

Retirees can access everything current faculty have access to, except HathiTrust.

Contact Us