Answered By: Robert Sebek Last Updated: Aug 08, 2017 Views: 16
Is the company public or private? If it's private you won't find financials.
If it's public, look in Mergent Online (for information back to 15 years) or Worldscape Disclosure (for international companies).
For older financial information, use the following print sources:
- Moody's Industrial Manual (HG4961. M67 - years covered are 1954, 1955-64, 1966-2000)
- Moody's OTC Industrial Manual (HG4905.O77 - years covered are 1971-2000)
- Moody's Bank and Finance Manual (HG4961.M65 - years covered are 1961-2000)
- Moody's Public Utility Manual (HG4961.M7245 - years covered are 1956-1959, 1964-1985, 1987-2000)
- Moody's Transportation Manual (HG4971.M74 - years covered are 1956-1958, 1960-2000)
- Moody's International Manual (HG4009.M66 - years covered are 1981-2000)
- Moody's OTC Unlisted Manual (HG4907.M68 - years covered are 1987-2000)
- Moody's Municipal & Government Manual (HG4931. M58 - years covered are 1955-1957, 1962, 1964-1968, 1973-1999)