Answered By: Robert Sebek Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 475
To ensure that all items checked out to you are removed from your account, please return all items to one of the following locations:
On the Blacksburg campus
- Newman Circulation/Reserve Desk: To return library materials during normal hours of operation, patrons may place books and media items in the return bins located at the Circulation/Reserve Desk on the second floor of Newman Library.
- Please return Interlibrary Loan materials to the ILL bin at the Newman Circulation Desk.
- Return vault: There is a large book return bin located outside of Newman Library in front of the main entrance on Alumni Mall. Items returned after library hours will be checked in first thing the following morning.
- 4th floor return bins: Located at the Library entrance to the Torgersen Hall Bridge and at the Photocopy/Cashier's area which are on the 4th floor of Newman Library.
- Book return bins on campus: There are two book return bins available on campus for your convenience:
- Torgersen Hall on Alumni Mall, nearest to Newman Library
- Visitor's map by The Inn at Virginia Tech
- Branch libraries: You may return most library material to any VT library branch regardless of where you checked out the materials:Newman Library, Art + Architecture Library in Cowgill Hall, the Veterinary Medicine Library at the VetMed complex
In northern Virginia/National Capital Region
- Inside the Resource Center at the Northern Virginia Center in Falls Church, VA.
- The drop box behind the Northern Virginia Center (emptied on days when the Resource Center is open)
You may return library materials through the US Postal Service, UPS, FedEX, or Airborne to the following address:
Attn: Circulation Unit
560 Drillfield Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
NOTE: Reserve, Interlibrary Loan, and media materials should be returned to their respective locations to ensure prompt credit to your account and to avoid damage.