Answered By: Robert Sebek Last Updated: Jul 04, 2015 Views: 160
- Call Circulation/Reserve at 540-231-6340 or send an email to the Circulation Department to inform us that you have returned a particular book, as well as the date it was returned
- Circulation/Reserve will place a status on the item
- You will continue to receive automatic overdue notices via email while the situation is pending
- The item in question will be searched for four (4) times in the library
- If after four searches the book cannot be found, you will receive a notification letter in the mail along with a fine appeal form
- Submit the fine appeal form to Circulation/Reserve if you wish to proceed further
- You have a 30 day time limit from the date stated in the notification letter to file an appeal with the library.